#WeekendsTours brings you Sangat-e-Chotok at Moola chotuk from 16th till 18th November.
Waiting for your presence to rock the night !!
So Hurry up and get your passes.
For Booking & Details Contact.
Call : 0331-2735903
Note: The picture of the artists are just used for promotion.
Its 2 Days & 2 Night Trip
– Luxury Air conditioned Coaster/Coach (Karachi – Khuzdar – Karachi)
– (4×4 SUVs) from Khuzdar to khuzdar
– Qawali Night Special For this Trip Only
– Portable Toilet
– Electric Generator
– UnderWater Photography
– 5 Time Meals (2 Break fast, 2 Lunch,1 Dinner)
– Snacks during the trip
– Refreshments and cold drinks
– Bone Fire
– professional Photography
The cost of package is 8999/- Per Person
Group Discount Available 🙂
First 10 reservations will get a amount of Rs: 8499/-
Complete Details of Trip
DAY 1: Friday
10:00 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
11:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
DAY 2: Saturday
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar
07:00 AM: Departure to Moola Chotok
10:00 AM: Arrival at Moola Chotok
10:30 AM: Visit of Water Stream
03:00 PM: Lunch
07:30 PM: Camping
09:00 PM: Dinner at Camp Site
10:00 PM: Qawali
DAY 3: Sunday
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Visit of Water Stream
10:00 PM: Departure for Khuzdar
02:30 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar
03:00 PM Departure for Karachi
09:59 PM Arrival Back in Karachi
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
LIST OF MEMBER’S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
– Power Bank
– Mobile Charger
– U Phone Sim (Only U-phone signals available at some points)
– Sun glasses and Sun block
– Water bottles
– Lighters or match sticks
– Trekking boots
– Durable Joggers/Sneakers
– Sandals / Chappl(s)
– Personal Clothing
– Swim Suit(s)
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC (Original).
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise we will cancel his/her membership at any time.
• We are not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• We are not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable items.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
Events in Karachi does not take any responsibility for Postponing, cancelling or any mishap during the above event. The Above Content is copied from Facebook Events or is shared by User Request.
We can only remove the above Note, as organizers show receipt of bookings or NOC to the website management.
You can take down the post by request to website management.
Any changes in Content will also be entertained by the website management.