𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟱 𝗮𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗵 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝘁. 𝗗𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗮 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 – 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹.
After a successful event of Musical Midnight 1 at Moola Chootak Waterfall, Musical Midnight 2 at Gorakh Hill Station & Musical Midnight 3 & 4 at Ormara Beach.
The Josh Tours is now presenting you 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟱 at 𝗚𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗵 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗵 with the passionated 𝗗𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗮 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀.
5th – 6th February, 2022
(Saturday & Sunday)
Day 1: Saturday
12:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan (Paratha, Omlette & Tea)
09:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
09:30 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill via 4×4 Potohar (Non AC)
12:30 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station | Rest Time – Take a nap to refresh yourself
02:00 PM: Lunch at G-Resort (Special Sindhi Biryani, Raita, Salad & Cold Drink)
03:00 PM: Hike towards Benazir View Point (30 Minute Hike).
04:00 PM: Basant at Benazir View Point. Sunset at View From Top
08:00 PM. Rest time
09:30 PM. Dinner (Chicken Karahi, Roti. Raita, Salad & Cold Drink)
10:00 PM. Live Performance of Dhaba Boys.
Day 2: Sunday
12:00 AM: Fireworks
12:15 AM: Movie Screening
Night stay in camps
07:30 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort (Anda Ghutala, Chana, Paratha & Tea)
08:30 AM: Departure for Johi | Wahi Pandi
11:00 AM: Arrival at Johi | Wahi Pandi
02:00 PM: Lunch on the way back (Sindhi Chicken Biryani, Raita & Cold Drinks)
03:30 PM: Departure for Karachi
09:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi
Timings are subject to traffic conditions and group cooperation.
PKR 8,499/- Per Person (Camp Sharing)
PKR 5,000/- extra charges for room (4 Person sharing)
✔️ AC Transportation
✔️ Night Stay in Camps (3/4 Person Sharing)
✔️ Movie Night
✔️ Live Performance of Dhaba Boys
✔️ Standard 5 Time Meals
✔️ Complimentary Photography
✔️ 4×4 Jeep Ride (Non AC)
✔️ Bonfire with Tea
❌ Extra meals
❌ Mineral Water during traveling
❌ Fuel if Bringing Own Car
❌ Items of Personal Nature
❌ Personal Medication
❌ Hiking/Trekking Equipment
❌ Extra Tea/Cold drinks other than meals
❌ Travel/Health Insurance
❌ Extra Jeep Expenses
❌ Rescue Expenses
❌ Anything not included in “Package Price Includes” section
Vaccination certificate is mandatory for traveling. Incase if anyone will be found non-vaccinated, his/her booking will be cancelled on the spot and no refund will be made.
There will be no leniency for non-vaccinated participants.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗶𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿?
Families & Kids
Photographers & Explorers
𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥’𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗣𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧:
-Lighter or match stick
-Sandals / Chappl(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Swim Suit(s)
- Bed Sheet(s)
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 3 Days Before Event
𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed