Special 55% discount for students who are interested in attending the conference where all the giants of shipping and logistics industry will be present.
Student Entry Fees: Rs. 5000
* Attend the conference which will have presentatrions by company seniors
* Network for jobs and projects
* Find out what comapanies look for in graduates
* Eat, drink have a good time
* And a 55% discountI am pleased to inform you that after successfully organizing the 1st International Conference & Exhibition on Logistics & Supply Chain Management 2011 in Lahore, the Pakistan’s premier event management company Publicity Channel with the collaboration of Ministry of Ports & Shipping, Pakistan International Freight Forwarders Association (PIFFA), Air Cargo Agents Association of Pakistan (ACAAP), Pakistan Ship’s Agents Association (PSAA), Trade & Transport Facilitation Unit (TTFU), National Trade & Transport Facilitation Committee (NTTFC), UNCTAD, IMMTA, Ports & Terminal Operators and major private stakeholders of Shipping, Logistics & Supply Chain Management industry, is planning the “2nd International Shipping, Logistics & Supply Chain Management Conference & Exhibition in Karachi, Pakistan” on December 18th, 2012 at Pearl Continental Hotel, Karachi.
Make sure to take the advantage of all the networking opportunities. Don’t miss the Pakistan’s most comprehensive and largest networking forum for shipping, logistics & supply chain management attracting hundreds of supply chain stakeholders including manufacturing professionals, supply chain & logistics partners, regulators & associations from around country.
Limited seats are available, so get yourself registered and avail this unique opportunity. Send your registrations to the undersign. For booking of stall or sponsorship opportunities, please contact;
Land Line: 3563 1465 / 35653676