Eventica travels® as promised comes to explore the beautiful Makran Coastal Belt every weekend with a trip to 𝐎𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 with sights including the beautiful Kund Malir Beach, Princess of Hope, and Buzzi Pass.
Join us for an adventurous night out camping by the beach shores and make lifelong memories
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: 07th October – 2023 (Saturday) 08:00 AM
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲: 08th October – 2023 (Sunday) 06:00 PM
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟭: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
07:30 am: Meet up at Parking Area, opposite Saima Mall, near Millennium Mall, Gulshan-e-Jamal
08:00 am: Departure from Karachi
10:30 am: Brunch stop at Winder
11:30 am: Departure for Ormara Beach
04:00 pm: Reach Ormara & Settle down in Camp/ Room
04:30 pm: Multiple Activities (i.e: Volley Ball, Foot Ball, etc)
05:30 pm: Hi-Tea
06:00 pm: Beaching and sunset view at Ormara Beach
06:30 pm: Continue Activities
09:00 pm: Dinner time
10:00 pm: Start of Music or Movie night along with Bonfire & a cup of tea
12:00 am: Rest time at the beach under the moonlight.
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟮: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
05:00 am: A wakeup call
06:00 am: Sunrise view at Beach along with beaching time
07:00 am: Breakfast time
08:00 am: Departure for Karachi
11:00 am: Short Stop at princess of hope
12:00 pm: Short Stop at Kund Malir View Point (For Photography Only)
02:30 pm: Lunch Break at Winder
03:30 pm: Departure for Karachi
06:00 pm: Back in Karachi
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
(Camping 3 person sharing)
𝐑𝐬. 𝟏𝟐,𝟎𝟎𝟎/- Per Person
(Room 4 person sharing)
*Separate 2-persons 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎/- (per person)
*Separate 2-persons 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟐,𝟓𝟎𝟎/- (per person)
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: For a married couple or 2 Females or 2 Males only.
50% payment is to be made at the time of bookings & remaining 50% clear a day before departure for the trip.
𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
– 0% Charges on Below 4 year kid (NO SEAT)
– 75% Charges under 4-7 year kid (JUMPER SEAT).
– 100% Charges above 7 years (FULL SEAT).
✓ A/C Transportation Karachi to Karachi
✓ Accommodation in Camp/Room at Resort
✓ 5 Times Meal (1 Brunch, 1 Hi-tea, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch)
✓ Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals, accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
✓ Bonfire with Tea
✓ Music OR Movie night arrangements
✓ All kinds of tolls and taxes
✓ Volley Ball, Foot Ball, etc.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit
✓ Basic Phone Photography.
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
X Personal trekking equipment.
X Personal Clothing
X Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry and phone calls.
X Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
X Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
X Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Winder:
Tea – Paratha – Omlette/Half Fry – Channa/Daal – Water
𝐇𝐢 – 𝐓𝐞𝐚 at Ormara:
Tea with Wonton/One Bite Samosa
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Ormara:
Chk. Tikka BBQ – Seekh Kabab – Paratha – Gulab Jamun – Cold Drinks – Water
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Ormara:
Halwa – Puri – Tarkari – Tea – Water
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Winder:
Chk. Karhai – Daal/Sabzi – Roti – Salad – Cold drinks – Water
𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
Call/ Text/ Whats-app at:
0330-8600160 OR 0336-3903371
Building # F-68, Defence View Phase 2, Near Iqra University Main Campus, Karachi.
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
Account title: Eventica Travels
Branch Code: 0731
Account #: 283924918
IBAN: PK33 UNIL 0109000283924918
*𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Payments are only accepted via Online Bank Transfer, EasyPaisa/ Jazz Cash, POS (Debit & Credit Cards) or Cash in Hand at the Karachi office.
*No cash payments are allowed after departure or on the trip.
-Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
-Carry your own bag/ baggage.
-Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
-Please do not throw away trash or garbage of any type during the trip. The trip facilitator will collect garbage in trash bags at each location. It is our collective responsibility to keep our environment clean
-Please ensure following the team leader’s orders.
-Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
-Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10-12, in case a trip is called off by EVENTICA due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for ONLY Married Couple or Family or 2 Males or 2 Females and would be charged Rs. 2000 (Per Person Rs. 1000) extra per night stay.
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Members should report an hour before departure time. In case of late arrival, the tour bus will leave after 15 minutes of waiting. EVENTICA will take no responsibility and bear no extra expense in case of such incident.
• Members must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, EVENTICA can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• EVENTICA is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• EVENTICA is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in any case if a member leaves/exits during the trip.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, road closure, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.
• EVENTICA can cancel the booking at any time.
• EVENTICA can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Rooms are provided on Quad/4 persons sharing basis (including mattress).
• Sight tickets for forts/national parks are not included in the package.
• The above price of the trip quoted is as per the current fuel prices, any hike in fuel price before/on the trip will lead to a change in the package price.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Trip
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Trip
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Trip
Team Eventica looks forward to welcoming you guys
Events updated on this website are not organized by Events in Karachi, These are just listings updated on different platforms, Therefore Events in Karachi is not responsible for any mishaps, cancellations or any kind of problem with organizers..