𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
Charo Machi has one of the most beautiful natural spring waterfall of Balochistan, Pakistan. It’s almost 550 KM away from Karachi.
𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘 / 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
2 Days – 1 Night
22nd – 24th Sept, 2023
Friday 10pm to Sunday 11pm
Survival adventure in terms of traveling & trekking
(those who are not good at trekking or traveling on pickups on rough roads are discouraged from joining in)
Rs.17,999/- Per Head
Registration Deadline: 3 days before the departure day
AC Transportation (Karachi – Karachi)
Accommodation in Camps
Adventurous Non-AC 4×4 Jeep Ride
First Aid Kit
5 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per Plan)
Campsite charges and fees
Experienced Tour Guide
Life Jackets for Safety
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: Members are requested to cooperate on off road trek. 4×4 double cabin jeeps will be used and members have to switch sitting inside and outside amongst themselves.
DAY 1: (Friday)
10:00 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
10:30 PM: Departure from Karachi
DAY 2: (Saturday)
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar
08:00 AM: Departure to Charo Machi
01:00 PM: Arrival at Charo
01:30 PM: Lunch at Camp Site
02:00 PM: Start of Trek for Water Streams (50-55 mins of adventure hike)
03:00 PM: Visit of Water Stream
06:00 PM: Back to Campsite
09:00 PM: Dinner
Night Stay in camps
DAY 3: (Sunday)
06:00 AM: Breakfast
07:30 AM: Departure for Khuzdar
02:00 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar
03:30 PM Departure for Karachi
11:00 PM Arrival Back in Karachi
END OF SERVICES
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑’𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:
-Lighter or match stick
-Sandals / Slippers
𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
Events updated on this website are not organized by Events in Karachi, These are just listings updated on different platforms, Therefore Events in Karachi is not responsible for any mishaps, cancellations or any kind of problem with organizers..