𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 & 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚
Thatta city ostensibly reveals mystic lineages of the unique culture and tradition of Sindh. It is presumed as the Rome of Pakistan. Thatta is outlandish town, utterly 98 KM to the east of Karachi. It represents one of the fascinating architecture and historical monuments like Makli Hills, the largest necropolis in the world, which spreads over an area of 10 square km. The building at Makli seems increasingly apparent and the monument of imperceptible heritage.
United Nations World heritage Site regards Makli Hill as unequivocal and exorbitant architecture as viewed on Tombs there. It accommodates approximately 500,000 tombs; each tomb is itself manifestation of this magnificent architecture. It is now reckoned as UNESCO Heritage Site. Despite the dereliction, however many historical accounts speak of how people’s dedication to the shrines never diminished.
Another appealing monument which exist there is the mosque of Shah Jahan, which possess 100 domes also enlisted in the UNESCO heritage Site.
Keenjhar Lake is also considered as the Kalri Lake. It is placed in district Thatta, Sindh. Keenjhar Lake is at distance of 122 km from Karachi. The lake stretched out 24 km in length and 6 km in width. Roughly its depth from the surface can be measured as 26 feet. The Indus River flows adjoining to the Keenjhar Lake. This lake is one of the facets of the miracles of nature. Keenjhar Lake is the home to many species of birds, such as gees, cormorants, gulls, ducks, flamingos, coots and so forth.
19th & 20th November 2022
Last Date for Registration:
2 days before the departure date.
𝐏𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞:
Rs.4,999/- (Children 2-8 Years)
• Children up to 2 years of age will stay free of charge. (No Seat).
• Children 2 to 8 years with child seat in transport.
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭:
– Online Bank Transfer
– Cash Deposit
– Cash Collection from Your Door Step (Additional Charges Apply)
Makli Necropolis (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
Shah Jahan Mosque
Mini Forest (Private Resort/Sanctuary)
AC Transportation (Karachi – Thatta – Hyderabad – Karachi)
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Extra expenses of any kind are not included.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲:
– Water Bottle
– Mask & Sanitizer
– Suitable Clothing
– Personal medication.
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Drugs are not allowed.
• Only hand carry bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own bag.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members. Otherwise Hiddenture can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Hiddenture is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Hiddenture is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
• Hiddenture can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.