The ICAP’s Professional Accountants in Business (PAIB) Committee is launching the Professional Excellence Awards (PEA). These awards aim to recognize members in business (including NPOs, government bodies and other entities) for their contribution, performance and value addition within their respective organizations. The objective of these awards is to celebrate contributions by ICAP members who have been successful leaders and have created a mark in the industry. PEA will be a platform to honour our members in industry and businesses for their outstanding achievements, share their success stories and inspire students and young members to learn from their experiences.
Following are the eligibility criteria for PEA:
• Nomination is open for ICAP members in business (including NPO, government bodies and other entities).
• A member can also nominate other member if he/she meets the requisite criteria.
• Nominations can be made in only one category.
• The nominee must be of good standing as per the ICAP criteria.
• The nominee must meet the eligibility criteria defined for the participating category, this must be supported by documentary evidences.
Hurry up and submit your nominations now:https://icap.org.pk/pea/
For queries, please contact: email@example.com