Eventica travels® as promised comes with a fun trip with entertainment and activities to keep you engaged.
Join our 𝐎𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 Trip to cherish your lifetime experience
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: 12th Nov – 2022 (Saturday)
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 09:00 AM
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲: 13th Nov – 2022 (Sunday) 06:00 PM
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟭: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
08:30 am: Meet up at Parking Area, opposite Saima Mall, near Millennium Mall, Gulshan-e-Jamal
09:00 am: Departure from Karachi
11:30 am: Lunch stop at Winder
01:00 pm: Departure for Ormara Beach
05:00 pm: Reach Ormara & Settle down in Camp/ Room
06:30 pm: Hi-Tea
06:45 pm: Beaching and sunset view at Ormara Beach
09:00 pm: Dinner time
10:00 pm: Start of Music or Movie night along with Bonfire & a cup of tea
12:30 am: Rest time at the beach under the moonlight.
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟮: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
05:00 am: A wakeup call
05:30 am: Sunrise view at Beach along with beaching time
07:00 am: Breakfast time
07:30 am: Departure for Karachi
10:00 am: Short Stop at princes of hope
11.00 am: Short Stop at Kund Malir View Point (For Photography Only)
01:00 pm: Lunch Break at Winder
04:30 pm: Back in Karachi
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝟖,𝟒𝟗𝟗/- (Camping 3 person sharing)
𝟏𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎/- (Room 4 person sharing)
*Separate 2-persons 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎/- (per person)
*Separate 2-persons 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟐,𝟓𝟎𝟎/- (per person)
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: For a married couple and 2 Females or 2 Males only.
𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
– 0% Charges on Below 4 year kid.
– 75% Charges under 4-8 year kid.
– 100% Charges above 8 years.
✓ A/C Transportation Karachi to Karachi
✓ Accommodation in Resort/Camps
✓ 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Hi-tea and 1 Dinner
✓ Drinks & Refreshments
✓ Basic Phone Photography.
✓ Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals, accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
✓ Basic First Aid Kit
✓ Bonfire & Music or Movie night arrangements
✓ All kinds of tolls and taxes
✓ Volley Ball, Foot Ball, etc.
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
X Personal trekking equipment.
X Personal Clothing
X Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry and phone calls.
X Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
X Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
X Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬):
Tea – Paratha – Anda / Halwa Pori – Water
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝟐 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬):
1st Lunch at Winder: Chk. Karhai – Daal/Sabzi – Roti – Salad – Cold drinks – Water
2nd Lunch at Winder: Chk. Karhai – Daal/Sabzi – Roti – Salad – Cold drinks – Water
𝐇𝐢 – 𝐓𝐞𝐚:
Tea with any Fried Item
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞):
Chk. Tikka BBQ – Seekh Kabab – Paratha – Cold Drinks – Water
Tea: 1 Time during the trip (at Bonfire)
𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
Call/ Text/ Whats-app at:
0330-8600160-4 𝐨𝐫 0332-2536539
Building # J 1/2, 2nd Floor Jamhoria Colony Street, opposite Foundation Public School Gate # 1, PNS Shifa Hospital Road, Karachi.
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
Account title: Eventica Travels
Branch Code: 0731
Account #: 283924918
IBAN: PK33 UNIL 0109000283924918
*𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
-Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
-Carry your own bag/ baggage.
-Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
-Please do not throw away trash or garbage of any type during the trip. The trip facilitator will collect garbage in trash bags at each location. It is our collective responsibility to keep our environment clean
-Please ensure following the team leader’s orders.
-Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
-Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10-12, in case a trip is called off by EVENTICA due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing is allowed only for a married couple or 2 Females or 2 Males only.
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Members should report an hour before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, EVENTICA can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• EVENTICA is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• EVENTICA is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• EVENTICA can cancel the booking at any time.
• EVENTICA can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Camp is provided on 3 persons sharing basis.
• Rooms are provided on 4 persons sharing basis.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Trip
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Trip
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Trip
Team Eventica looks forward to welcoming you guys.