*New Year Celebrations*
Enjoy the Trio combination of Qawalli, Bollywood Songs and Ghazal with one of the most famous singer of Young Generation.
*Dream Vista Travel and Tourism presents Melody Night at Ormara with Muhammad Zubair*
Live concert, fireworks, bonfire, Bar BQ, water sports and much more fun awaits.
Grab your passes on the earliest.
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲: 31st December – 2022 (Saturday), 07:30 AM
𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥: 1st January – 2023 (Sunday), 06:00 PM
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟭: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
07:00 am: Meet up at Parking Area, opposite Saima Mall, near Millennium Mall, Gulshan-e-Jamal
07:30 am: Departure from Karachi
10:00 am: Breakfast at Winder
11:00 am: Departure for Ormara Beach
03:30 pm: Reach Ormara & Settle down in Camp.
03:45 pm: Activities at the beach.
05:30 pm: Hi-Tea
06:00 pm: Beaching and sunset view at Ormara Beach
06:30 pm: Continue Activities/Multiple Games (i.e: Volley Ball, Foot Ball, Ludo, Buckle cards, etc)
09:00 pm: Dinner time
——— 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 ———
10:00 pm: Performance of Muhammad Zubair.
11:15 pm: Bonfire along with a cup of tea
12:00 am: Fireworks show
01:00 am: Rest time at the beach under the moonlight.
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟮: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
05:30 am: A wakeup call
06:00 am: Sunrise view at Beach along with beaching time
07:00 am: Breakfast time
07:30 am: Departure for Karachi
10:00 am: Short Stop at the Princess of Hope
11.30 am: Short Stop at Kund Malir View Point (Optional).
02:00 pm: Lunch Break at Winder
06:00 pm: Back in Karachi
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Few hour’s deviations in the basic itinerary are normal.
𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
✓ AC Transportation Karachi to Karachi.
✓ Accommodation in Ormara Beach Resort (Camp).
✓ 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Hi-tea and 1 Dinner.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals and accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
✓ Live Performance by Muhammad Zubair.
✓ Multiple Free Games (i.e: Tug of War, Volley Ball, Foot Ball, Ludo, Buckle cards, etc).
✓ Bonfire with Tea.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ All kinds of tolls and taxes.
✓ Fireworks Show (Optional/ If Allowed By Navy).
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
X Personal trekking equipment.
X Personal Clothing
X Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry and phone calls.
X Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
X Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
X Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Winder:
Anda – Paratha – Tea – Water
𝐇𝐢 – 𝐓𝐞𝐚 at Ormara:
Tea with one bite Samosa and Sandwich
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Ormara:
Chk. Tikka BBQ – Seekh Kabab – Gulam Jammun – Paratha – Cold Drinks – Water
Tea: 1 Time during the trip (at a Bonfire)
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Ormara:
Halwa Pori – Tea – Water
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Winder:
Chicken Karhai – Daal/Sabzi – Roti – Salad – Cold drinks – Water
𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
-Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
-Carry your own bag/ baggage.
-Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
-Please do not throw away trash or garbage of any type during the trip. The trip facilitator will collect garbage in trash bags at each location. It is our collective responsibility to keep our environment clean
-Please ensure to follow the team leader’s orders.
-Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
-Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• 2 Person Sharing is allowed only for a married couple or 2 Females or 2 Males only.
• Photocopy of Nikahnama or updated CNIC is mandatory for those married couples who need a separate camp/ room.
• Members should report an hour before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Dream Vista Travel and Tourism can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• DVT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• DVT is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accidents, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• DVT can cancel the booking at any time.
• DVT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Camp is provided on 3 persons sharing basis.
• Rooms are provided on 4 persons sharing basis.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Trip
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Trip
– 0% Refund if Cancellation is less than 5 Days Before Trip