For 16+ and Older. No performance experience or aspiration necessary.
Date: Saturday 3rd Sep
Time: 3-6 PM
Venue: District 19
3500/- Per Person
Book now via WhatsApp
About the workshop
Want to be more spontaneous? Want to learn how to make others around you laugh? Want your natural charisma and confidence shine through? Want to learn the secrets of comedians of how to think fast on your feet?
Then this workshop is for you.
Learn to Improvise is a workshop by Hassaan Bin Shaheen, to teach people the joy and magic of improvisation in a safe, fun-filled setting. This workshop is for beginners and aims to teach the participants the tools and techniques of improv comedy not only to perform better on stage but to apply those tools in their own lives.
This workshop aims to do the following things:
– Harness your natural creativity and humor
– Make you a better storyteller
– Allow yourself to become more confident and joyous while expressing yourself
– Make you have a jolly good time
– Allow you to develop tools and techniques to be a performer, if you are interested in that
– Teach you the fundamental principles of improv comedy for life and social situations
– Become better at listening, collaborating and teamwork
About the trainer:
Hassaan Bin Shaheen is an internationally trained trainer and performer. As a creative professional and comedian Hassaan has performed all over Pakistan and has done show in the US and UK. Hassaan trained at Hoopla Impro, London and iO Chicago in the US and has taught improv to hundreds of students, multiple troupes and companies across Pakistan.
His comedy and music can be found on his social media and Youtube.