-Grand Carnival 2.0 at Ormara Beach.
Eventica Travels® is back with the First Mega Event/ Trip with JEEM SE JAFFER in winter 2022. Let’s have some time to enjoy your weekend from hectic everyday life full of Fun, Activities & Entertainment.
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲: 03rd December – 2022 (Saturday), 07:30 AM
𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥: 04th December – 2022 (Sunday), 06:00 PM
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟭: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
07:00 am: Meet up at Parking Area, opposite Saima Mall, near Millennium Mall, Gulshan-e-Jamal
07:30 am: Departure from Karachi
10:00 am: Breakfast at Winder
11:00 am: Departure for Ormara Beach
03:30 pm: Reach Ormara & Settle down in Camp/ Room
03:45 pm: Activities at the beach.
05:30 pm: Hi-Tea
06:00 pm: Beaching and sunset view at Ormara Beach
06:30 pm: Continue Activities/Multiple Games (i.e: Volley Ball, Foot Ball, Ludo, Buckle cards, etc)
09:00 pm: Dinner time
——— 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 ———
10:00 pm: Performance Of 𝐉𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 & 𝐄𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐠
11:15 pm: Bonfire along with a cup of tea
12:00 am: Fireworks show
01:00 am: Rest time at the beach under the moonlight.
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟮: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
05:00 am: A wakeup call
06:00 am: Sunrise view at Beach along with beaching time
06:30 am: Breakfast time
07:30 am: Departure for Karachi
10:00 am: Short Stop at the Princess of Hope
11.30 am: Short Stop at Kund Malir View Point (Optional).
02:00 pm: Lunch Break at Winder
06:00 pm: Back in Karachi
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Few hour’s deviations in the basic itinerary are normal.
𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
Rs. 9,499/- per head (Camping 3 Persons sharing)
Rs. 10,999/- per head (Room 4 Persons sharing)
*Separate 2-persons 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎 /- (per person)
*Separate 2-person 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟐,𝟓𝟎𝟎 /- (per person)
*Rooms are also available subject to availability.
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: Twin Sharing is only available for Married Couples or 2 Females or 2 Males only.
𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
– 0% Charges on Below 4 year kid. (NO SEAT)
– 75% Charges under 4-8 year kid. (JUMPER SEAT)
– 100% Charges above 8 years. (FULL SEAT)
✓ AC Transportation Karachi to Karachi.
✓ Accommodation in Hafth Talar Ormara Beach Resort (Room/Camp).
✓ 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Hi-tea and 1 Dinner.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals and accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
✓ Jeem Se Jaffer & Ehsaan Baig Live Performance.
✓ Multiple Free Games (i.e: Tug of War, Volley Ball, Foot Ball, Ludo, Buckle cards, etc).
✓ Bonfire with Tea.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ All kinds of tolls and taxes.
✓ Fireworks Show (Optional/ If Allowed By Navy).
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
X Personal trekking equipment.
X Personal Clothing
X Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry and phone calls.
X Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
X Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
X Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Winder:
Anda – Paratha – Tea – Water
𝐇𝐢 – 𝐓𝐞𝐚 at Ormara:
Tea with one bite Samosa and Sandwich
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Ormara:
Chk. Tikka BBQ – Seekh Kabab – Gulam Jammun – Paratha – Cold Drinks – Water
Tea: 1 Time during the trip (at a Bonfire)
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Ormara:
Halwa Pori – Tea – Water
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) at Winder:
Chicken Karhai – Daal/Sabzi – Roti – Salad – Cold drinks – Water
𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
Call/ Text/ Whats-app at:
0330-8600160 𝐨𝐫 0330-8600162
Building # J 1/2, 2nd Floor Jamhoria Colony Street, opposite Foundation Public School Gate # 1, PNS Shifa Hospital Road, Karachi.
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
Account title: Eventica Travels
Branch Code: 0731
Account #: 283924918
IBAN: PK33 UNIL 0109000283924918
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚
Account Title: Eventica
Branch Code: 0104
Account #: 0102525954011
*𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
-Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
-Carry your own bag/ baggage.
-Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
-Please do not throw away trash or garbage of any type during the trip. The trip facilitator will collect garbage in trash bags at each location. It is our collective responsibility to keep our environment clean
-Please ensure to follow the team leader’s orders.
-Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
-Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• 2 Person Sharing is allowed only for a married couple or 2 Females or 2 Males only.
• Photocopy of Nikahnama or updated CNIC is mandatory for those married couples who need a separate camp/ room.
• Members should report an hour before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, EVENTICA can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• EVENTICA is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• EVENTICA is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accidents, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• EVENTICA can cancel the booking at any time.
• EVENTICA can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Camp is provided on 3 persons sharing basis.
• Rooms are provided on 4 persons sharing basis.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Trip
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Trip
– 0% Refund if Cancellation is less than 5 Days Before Trip
Team Eventica looks forward to welcoming you guys.