𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 | 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐩 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
Watching a Cricket World Cup match between India and Pakistan at Gorakh Hill Station sounds like a fantastic idea!
Then don’t hesitate to connect for a trip to Gorakh Hills, which has an altitude of 5,680 ft in the Kirthar Mountain Range. Its just 94 kilometers away from Dadu city, the Gorakh Hill Station is situated on the highest plateau of Sindh.
Friday Night 11.45 PM to Sunday 8PM
2 Days and 1 Night Trip
2 Days Before The Departure Date
Stay in camp
– Rs.15,499/- per head (triple/quad sharing)
– Rs.17,499/- per head (twin sharing)
Stay in rooms
– Rs.8,000/- per room extra
– 2 to 8 Years of Age (Less Rs.1,500/- per child with folding seat)
– Children up to 2 years of age will stay free of charge. (No Seat).
– Bring your own car (Less Rs.3,000/- per head)
AC Transportation from Karachi to Wahi Pandi and back
4 x 4 Jeep ride (Non-a/c) from Wahi Pandi to Gorakh Hills and back
Accommodation in Camps ( 3/4 Persons Sharing)
Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & One Dinner Included.
Trekking from G-resort to Hill top (30 Min)
Bonfire arrangements at camp site
All kinds of tolls and taxes
Quilts for sleeping
Services of a Tour Guide.
Campsite charges and fees
– 11:30 pm Gathering at Rendezvous
– 12:00 am Departure from karachi
– 06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan
– 09:30 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
– 10:00 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4×4 Jeeps.
– 01:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
– 02:00 PM: Live Screening of Pakistan vs India Cricket World Cup Match
– 03:00 PM: Lunch at Gorakh Hills
– 05:00 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point also known as zero point
– Sunset View from Zero Point
– 09:00 PM: Dinner
– 10:00 PM: Bonfire Session, Basic Stargazing and night stay in camps..
– 05:30 AM: An early morning trek towards benazir point as breathing in such fresh environment is blessing for us
– 06:00 AM: settling down for the sight of sunrise
– 07:30 AM: Breakfast at Gorakh Hills.
– 11:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
– 01:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan/Jamshoro (Lunch)
– 04:30 PM: Arrival Hyderabad
– Arrival Karachi 7-8 PM
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: Few hours of variation in the basic itinerary can be expected due to any reason.
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
– Online Bank Transfer
– Cash Deposit
– Cash Collection from Your Door Step (Additional Charges May Apply)
𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
• Minimum number to execute a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Hiddenture due to low registration. The members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Camp for Rs.2,000/-, Room for Rs.8,000/-
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Hiddenture can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Hiddenture is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Hiddenture is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Hiddenture can cancel booking at any time.
• Hiddenture can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
– A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: The trip is not suitable for people who are not travel enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒
0345-2821056 | 0348-8925723
Events updated on this website are not organized by Events in Karachi, These are just listings updated on different platforms, Therefore Events in Karachi is not responsible for any mishaps, cancellations or any kind of problem with organizers..