𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
Pakistan Tour And Tourism presents Gorakh Festival 2022, the biggest festival happening at Gorakh Hills Station which is also called the Murree of Sindh.
This event/ trip will be a New Year Special having many fun-filled activities, Cultural Souvenir Stalls, Food Stalls & Concert having famous singers and artists from Karachi & other cities of Sindh.
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲: 30 Dec 2022 (Friday) – 11:30 PM
𝗘𝗻𝗱: 01 Jan 2023 (Sunday) – 08:30 PM
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟎: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
– Meet up at Millennium Mall at 10:30 PM
– Departure from Karachi 11:45 PM (Parking Area, opposite to Saima Square One Mall, Near Millennium Mall, Gulshan-e-Jamal, Karachi.)
*Departure time may slightly change a day before.
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟏: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
– Washroom Break at Super Madina Restaurant, Jamshoro.
– Breakfast at Sehwan Divine Restaurant, Sehwan.
– Departure for Wahi Pandi.
– Arrival at Wahi Pandi
– Departure for Gorakh (via 4×4 Jeeps) – 9:00 AM(Approx)
– Short Stay at Khawal Luck Pass/ 35 Point
– Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station – 12:00 PM (approx)
– Camps Installation Activity
– Free time till 2:00 PM
– Lunch at Gorakh-Resort
– Free Time for Sightseeing & Photography
– Trek to hill’s top (Benazir Point) for Sunset
– Dinner at 8:00 PM
—- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 —-
Performance of different Singers/ Artists.
– Performance of Renown 𝐉𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐢 | 𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐨
– Bonfire along with a cup of tea
– Grand Fireworks on 31st Night
– Free time & Night stay in Camps
**We have different food and cutural stalls in occasion of Grand New Year Event.
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟐: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
– Breakfast at 8:00 AM
– Departure for Wahi Pandi (via 4×4 Jeeps)
– Arrival at Wahi Pandi
– Departure for Sehwan
– Lunch at Sehwan Divine Restaurant, Sehwan
– Departure for Karachi
– Arrival Karachi at 8:30 PM (approx)
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
*Timings are subject to traffic & road situations and could be delayed as well.
𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐑𝐬.𝟏𝟏,𝟏𝟏𝟏/- Per Person
*On 3 Persons Camp Sharing Basis.
*Separate 2-persons 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎/- (per person)
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: For a married couple and 2 Females or 2 Males only.
*Rooms are also available on subject to availability and additional charges will apply.
𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
– 0% Charges on Below 4 year kid. (NO SEAT)
– 75% Charges under 4-7 year kid. (JUMPER SEAT)
– 100% Charges above 7 years. (FULL SEAT)
✓ AC Transport from (Karachi to Karachi)
✓Accommodation at Gorakh (3 Persons Camp Sharing)
✓4×4 Jeeps from Base camp (Wahi Pandi) to Gorakh
✓Camping at Hill site
✓Trekking from Gorakh-resort to Hilltop (40 Min)
✓Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals, accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
✓Camp SITE charges and fees
✓Bonfire & Live Concert Passes
✓All kind of tolls and taxes
✓Basic First Aid Kit.
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
X Personal trekking equipment.
X Personal Clothing
X Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
X Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
X Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
X Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝐒𝐞𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐧): Tea – Paratha – Anda – Water.
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡): Chicken Biryani – Raita – Salad – Water.
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡): Chicken Karhai – Chapati – Raita- Salad – Cold drink – Water.
𝐓𝐞𝐚: 1 Time during trip (at Bonfire)
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡): Tea – Pratha – Anda Ghotala – Chana – Water.
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝐒𝐞𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐧): Chicken Biryani – Raita – Cold Drink – Water.
𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
-Warm Shawl & Cap.
-Bed Sheet (May use inside camp)
𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 & 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦:
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp at:
NOTE: Booking will only be confirmed after verification of 50% payment.
Basement B-79 Amma Tower M A Jinnah Road Saddar Karachi
𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦:
𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦:
-Name : EHSAAN ALI
Account No : 99690106511833
Bank : Meezan Bank
Easy Pasia : 03402072486
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
-Every person should carry a mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
-Carry your own bag/ baggage.
-Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
-Please do not throw away trash or garbage of any type during the trip. The trip facilitator will collect garbage in trash bags at each location. It is our collective responsibility to keep our environment clean
-Please ensure following the team leader’s orders.
-Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
-Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
-Rooms are provided on subject to availability with additional charges.
𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗦 & 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10-12, in case a trip is called off by Pakistan Tour And Tourism due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person sharing is allowed only for a married couple or 2 Females or 2 Males only.
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC & Covid-19 Vaccination Card
• Members should report an hour before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Pakistan Tour And Tourism can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Pakistan Tour And Tourism is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Pakistan Tour And Tourism is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Pakistan Tour And Tourism can cancel the booking at any time.
• Pakistan Tour And Tourism can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Camp is provided on 3 persons sharing basis.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days before the Trip
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days before the Trip
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days before Trip
Team Pakistan Tour And Tourism 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀.