Gorakh Hill Station is located in Dadu District Sindh, about 122 KM from Sehwan Sharif. It is at an altitude of about 5800 ft above sea level. The coldest place in Sindh.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature, indulge in thrilling activities, and celebrate the spirit of freedom.
Eventica Travels® will make sure the trip will be worth joining.
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲: 27th October (Friday) – 11:45 PM
𝗘𝗻𝗱: 29th October (Sunday) – 08:30 PM
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟎: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
– Meet up at Millennium Mall at 11:00 PM
– Departure from Karachi 11:45 PM (Parking Area, opposite to Saima Square One Mall, Near Millennium Mall, Gulshan-e-Jamal, Karachi.)
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟏: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
– Washroom Break at Super Madina Restaurant, Jamshoro.
– Breakfast at Sehwan Divine Restaurant, Sehwan.
– Departure for Wahi Pandi.
– Arrival at Wahi Pandi
– Departure for Gorakh via 4×4 Jeeps (at 9:00 AM Approx)
– Short Stay at Khawal Luck Pass/ 35 Point
– Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station at 12:00 PM (approx)
– Camps Installation Activity
– Free time till 2:00 PM
– Lunch at Gorakh-Resort
– Free Time for Sightseeing & Photography
– Trek to hill’s top (Benazir Point) for Sunset
– Dinner at 8:00 PM
– Music or Movie arrangement with Bonfire & Tea at 10:00 PM
– Free time & Night stay in Camps
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟐: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
– Breakfast at 8:00 AM
– Departure for Wahi Pandi (via 4×4 Jeeps)
– Arrival at Wahi Pandi
– Departure for Sehwan
– Lunch at Sehwan Divine Restaurant, Sehwan
– Departure for Karachi
– Arrival Karachi at 8:30 PM (approx)
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
*Timings are subject to traffic & road situations and could be delayed as well.
𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐑𝐬.𝟏𝟓,𝟓𝟎𝟎/- Per Person
*On 3 Persons Camp Sharing Basis.
*Separate 2 persons 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎/- (per person)
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: For a married couple OR 2 Females OR 2 Males only.
*Rooms are also available on subject to availability and additional charges will apply.
𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 50% payment is to be made at the time of bookings & remaining 50% clear a day before departure for the trip.
𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
– 0% Charges on Below 4 year kid. (NO SEAT)
– 75% Charges under 4-7 year kid. (JUMPER SEAT)
– 100% Charges above 7 years. (FULL SEAT)
✓ AC Transport from (Karachi to Karachi)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps from Base camp (Wahi Pandi) to Gorakh
✓ Accommodation at Gorakh (3 Persons Camp Sharing)
✓ Trekking from Gorakh-resort to Hilltop (40 Min)
✓ Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals, accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
✓ Music or Movie arrangements
✓ All kinds of tolls and taxes
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ Camp SITE charges and fees
✓ Generator Facilities
✓ Sleeping Mattresses
✓ Basic Phone Photography.
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
X Personal trekking equipment.
X Personal Clothing
X Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
X Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
X Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
X Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝐒𝐞𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐧): Tea – Paratha – Anda – Water.
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡): Chicken Biryani – Shami Kabab – Raita – Salad – Water.
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝟏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞): Chicken Karhai – Chapati – Raita- Salad – Cold drink – Water.
𝐓𝐞𝐚: 1 Time during trip (at Bonfire)
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡): Tea – Pratha – Anda Ghotala – Chana – Water.
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 (𝐒𝐞𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐧): Traditional Matka Chicken Biryani – Raita – Cold Drink – Water.
“/” indicates any one of these items.
𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
-Bed Sheet (may be required to use inside the camp)
-Jacket / Upper
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp at:
0330-8600160 𝐨𝐫 0336-3903371
1st Floor, Plot # F, 68 Defence View Society, near Iqra University Main Campus, Phase 2 Karachi.
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
Account title: Eventica Travels
Branch Code: 0731
Account #: 283924918
IBAN: PK33 UNIL 0109000283924918
*𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Payments are only accepted via Online Bank Transfer, EasyPaisa/ Jazz Cash, POS (Debit & Credit Cards) or Cash in Hand at the Karachi office.
*No cash payments are allowed after departure or on the trip.
-Be prepared for limited connectivity: Expect limited or no cellular network coverage in certain parts of Gorakh Hills. (Usually Telenor Network/Internet work)
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑’𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 (For the members who booked trip)
1. Every participant must keep his/her original CNIC. Also, a Photocopy of Nikahnama or updated CNIC is mandatory for those married couples who need a separate room.
2. Travel lightly! More luggage means more time for packing and unpacking (Ideal luggage weight should be 10 KG). Also, carry a bag pack to avoid carrying luggage everywhere.
3. Keep a thermal, thermals are useful in case of extreme cold. (Optional)
4. For Gents, keep 2-3 pairs of jeans, a trouser, a couple of shirts, T-shirts, a pair of joggers, a jacket and you’re good to go.
5. For Ladies, keep 3-4 suits, a couple of uppers, warm boots and a shawl.
6. Bring your toiletries. (Tooth paste, face wash, etc.)
7. Keep a water bottle with you throughout the trip.
8. Keep a Raincoat/Umbrella.
9. Trekking sticks can be bought from a sports equipment shop. (Optional)
10. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Any violation can lead to abandoning your trip on the spot.
11. Please be Punctual throughout the trip. Being late means we will have to skip a few stops for sightseeing to cover up the time.
12. Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10-12, in case a trip is called off by EVENTICA due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• The above mentioned hotels are subject to availability during peak season.
• 2 Person Sharing for ONLY Married Couple or Family or 2 Males or 2 Females.
• Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
• Please ensure to follow the team leader’s orders.
• Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
• Members should report an hour before departure time. In case of late arrival, the tour bus will leave after 15 minutes of waiting. EVENTICA will take no responsibility and bear no extra expense in case of such incident.
• Members must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, EVENTICA can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• EVENTICA is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• EVENTICA is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in any case if a member leaves/exits during the trip.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, road closure, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.
• EVENTICA can cancel the booking at any time.
• EVENTICA can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Rooms are provided on Quad/4 persons sharing basis (including mattress).
• Sight tickets for forts/national parks are not included in the package.
• Bus/ Air/ Train tickets are subject to availability. If available upon checking, reservation will only be guaranteed upon transfer of payment.
*Fare & availability is based upon continuous change and any sudden change after payment will be communicated.
• The above price of the trip quoted is as per the current fuel prices, any hike in fuel price before/on the trip will lead to a change in the package price.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the trip.
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 days before the trip.
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 days before the trip.
The organizers hereby request the members to stay punctual so that the schedule is maintained.
Events updated on this website are not organized by Events in Karachi, These are just listings updated on different platforms, Therefore Events in Karachi is not responsible for any mishaps, cancellations or any kind of problem with organizers..